Shall we get into those paper bags again?
我们还要去那个纸袋里吗?
Well, whatever for, dear?
嗯,不然还能怎么样,亲爱的?
Well, you never know.
好吧,你永远是对的。
There might be another one while we're asleep.
在我们熟睡之际可能有另一枚炸弹投放下来。
Well, I... I suppose it er... wouldn't hurt.
嗯,我..我想它不会伤到我们的。
It... It would be a... a sensible precautionary m-measure
这种情经过测量
in the... in the... in the circumstances.
将会明显地被警示出来。
After all, really, this is an all-out war situation,
不管怎样,真的,现在是双方都毫无保留的战局,
and er... Well, I mean,
呃...我是说,
another I... IBM... might... might come over.
另一个,I..IBM... 将会顺势而出。
Oh, it's stuffy in these bags.
哦,袋子里真够闷热的。
Yes.
是啊。
Now you know what it feels like to be a potato.
现在你知道为什么它感觉像是个土豆了。
Oh, yes. Yes, so would I.
哦,是啊,我也是。
Give me... cremation every time. Oh, me too.
让我..火葬吧。 -哦,我也要。
We'd better just stay here and wait for the... emergency services to arrive.
我们最好留在这儿等待..紧急救援的到来。