Noreen!
诺玲!
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Fuck! What are you doing?
该死!你在干嘛?
I was just.... You turned into it.
我只是....你自己转过来正好碰到了
I think you cracked the glass.
你打碎了我的眼镜
So do you have everything you need?
你们要的资料都全了吗?
Yeah, we got everything.
是的, 都全了
We'll pare it down to three applicants after we watch the tapes.
看过录像带后, 我们将淘汰剩三个人
We'll call if you're one, Dave. Okay, Mark.
如果你入选了, 我们会打电话给你的 好的, 马克
It's nice to make your acquaintance.
很高兴认识你
All right. Bye.
好的, 再见
You, too. Take care. Hey, weatherman!
你也是, 保重 嗨, 气象先生!
Fuck!
该死!
Fuck.
操!
David?
戴维?
Hey.
嘿
What happened? l got hit with a Frosty.
怎么了? 我被冰巧克力砸了
Why? What?
为什么? 什么?
Why did you get hit with a Frosty? What is a Frosty?
你为什么会被冰巧克力砸到? 冰巧克力是什么?
A Frosty is a shake from Wendy's.
冰巧克力是温蒂店出售的饮料
Why would someone throw a shake at you?
人们为什么向你砸东西
That happens sometimes. People throw shakes at you?
有时候会发生这种情况 人们经常向你砸东西?
Stuff. People throw stuff at me sometimes...
人们有时会向我扔各种东西
if they don't like me, or something. They don't know you.
如果他们不喜欢我的话 但他们不认识你
From TV.
电视上认识的
But you just read the weather.
但你只是读一下气象情况