This is our Syrah.
这是我们的希哈葡萄 -好
Okay.- Oh! - Yeah? Like that? That's a big one.
喜欢吗? -好大一口
But it did sit with the skins for about two weeks in an open-topped tank.
果皮留在开放式的酒槽中 大约两个星期的时间
OK,So that would explain all the tannins, no? -
所以说它才有 那么重丹宁的味道,是吗?
Well, it is a young wine. So as the wine ages, the tannins will dissipate. - Right. Of course.
这酒是才出厂 酒越陈,丹宁味会逐渐消失
Excuse me for just a minute. - Good stuff.
抱歉,给我一分钟 -好东西
Mmm. Fill up there, bub.
加满
This is our estate chardonnay.
这是我们出产的莎当妮
Now, there's a girl who knows how to pour. What's your name?
你倒酒的技术很高超 你叫什么名字?
Stephanie. - Stephanie. Nice.
史黛芬妮 -史黛芬妮.很好
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何?
Mmm. Quaffable.But, uh, far from transcendent.
可以大口喝,但是还不够好
I like it. Tastes great. - Oaky.
我喜欢,很好喝
This is a cabernet franc.This is only the fifth year we've made this varietal.
橡木味 -卡本内弗朗.这是第五年的变种
Very few wineries around here do a straight cab franc.
这里的酒厂很少做 正规的卡本内弗朗
It's from our vineyards up in Santa Maria and it was a silver medal winner at Paso Robles last year.
这是从圣马利亚的葡萄园来的.是去年帕索罗布尔银牌奖的得主
Well, I will tell you something.I've come never to expect greatness from a cab franc, and this one is no different.
我跟你说,我从来不期待 卡本内弗朗会有多好.这个也一样
It's kind of a hollow, flabby, overripe...
有点空空的、松松的、过熟
I don't know. Tastes pretty good to me. So um do you live around here Stephanie?
我觉得挺好喝的 你住这附近吗?史黛芬妮
Yeah, up around Los Alamos. And I agree with you about cab franc.
住在洛斯阿拉莫斯附近.我也认同你对卡本内弗朗的观点
We're just over in Buellton. The Windmill Inn. - Oh, yeah? - Mmm.
我们住在布尔顿.风车旅馆 -是吗?
Do you happen to know a gal named Maya that works at The Hitching Post?
你认识一个叫做犸雅的人吗?
Yeah. Sure. I know Maya. I know her real well. - Yeah? No shit?
当然,我认识犸雅 -是吗?真巧
We had a drink with her last night. Miles knows her.
我们昨天晚上和她喝了一杯 麦斯认识她
Yes. Could we move on to the Syrah, please?
我们可以喝点希哈红酒吗? 麻烦你
Oh. Champing at the bit, huh? Sure.
有点赶时间吗?当然好
This is our estate Syrah.
这是我们的产地希哈红酒
You are a bad, bad girl, Stephanie.
你是个很坏很坏的女孩 史黛芬妮
I know. I need to be spanked. Excuse me.
我知道,我需要被打屁股.失陪一下
The Syrah?
希哈红酒?