It was on that night Karl met his destiny.
就在卡尔遇上他命运女神的那晚
And I met mine, almost.
我也遇上了我的,就差一点
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops.
人们说当你遇上你的挚爱 时间会暂停
And that's true.
那是真的
What they don't tell you is that once time starts again...
但人们没有告诉你 当时间再度恢复转动…
it moves extra fast to catch up.
它会无比飞快,让人无法赶上
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
It's Karl. - Karl.
卡尔 -卡尔
Tell me, Karl, have you ever heard the term "involuntary servitude"?
告诉我,你听说过… “非自愿性奴役”吗?
No. - "Unconscionable contract"?
没 -“不公平契约”?
Nope. - Great.
没 -好极了
Here you go.
拿去
Here you are.
拿去
Mr. Soggybottom, come down this here...
水当当先生,靠过来…
so he can use your back to sign on it.
让他靠在你背上签名
Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
很好,谢谢
Hey, kid.
小子
Your friend just made himself a star. - Oh, that's great.
你朋友刚刚成了巨星 -太好了
My attorney, Mr. Soggybottom. - Good to meet you.
我的律师,水当当先生 -幸会
Pleased to meet you.
幸会