Help yourself to anything in the fridge if you’re hungry.
如果饿了,冰箱里有很多食物
We’II be back in a couple of hours.
我们几个小时后会回来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
I can’t believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信这一切
Well, at least you didn’t have the whole breakfast.
至少你没吃到早餐
I feel my organs shutting down one by one.
我感到体内器官一个个相继阵亡
I thought Disneyland was the friendliest place on Earth.
我还以为迪士尼乐园已经够大自然了
No, no, no. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth.
喔不.迪士尼乐园是很欢乐没错
Ray is the friendliest place.
但这里才是真正的大自然
People probably get them confused all the time.
大家都像你一样很容易搞混
What if we never get out of here?
要是我们永远都得待在这呢
What if we never go to Lincoln Center again, or see the Mets,
要是我们永远都去不成 林肯中心或是大都会美术馆
or see our friends, or sit on the Great Lawn reading The New York Times,
或是拜访朋友, 坐在草地上阅读纽约时报
or watch Shakespeare in the Park, or go to Nobu, or order Chinese.
或在公园里观赏莎翁剧,去诺布 甚至不能点中国菜
Oh, God. Do you know how long it would take to order Chinese?
天啊,你知道中国菜要排队多久吗
lt’d be weeks and it would be cold!
要排很久,到时候它都凉了
Okay, stop, stop, stop. Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
冷静一点听我说
We are here, and there’s nothing we can do about it.
既来之则安之
there’s no connections to work, there’s no favors to call in.
也不能工作,不会有人来电
There’s no phone calls to make,
既然不能打电话
I think that you should treat it as a vacation, a welcome break in your busy schedule.
就当作是你忙碌行程当中的 一个小假期
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
Okay, you’re right. Okay.
你是对的
There. Lovely.
你真乖
Oh, God, I’m going mad! I can’t take it!
我还是无法忍受这一切
Well, at least you gave it your best shot. That’s really all we can ask.
好吧,至少你刚刚尽力了