Look, Sven. The sky's awake.
看 斯特 天还醒着
Are you cold? - A little.
你冷吗? - 有一点
Wait. Come here.
等一下 过来
So, About my friends...
其实 我的那些朋友...
Well, I say friends, they're more like family...
虽说是朋友 对于我来说更像是家人...
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven
总之 我小的时候只有斯特陪着我
until you know, they took us in.
直到他们接纳了我
They did? - Yeah.
他们接纳了你? -是的
I don't want to scare you, they can be
我不想吓着你
a little bit inappropriate...
他们可能会有点失礼...
And loud... very loud...
还有点吵...非常的吵...
They're also stubborn at times, And a little
有时有些倔强 还有点
Overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you...
傲慢 他们很重,非常非常的重
But You know, you okay. They're fine. They mean well.
但是没关系 你会没事的 他们很不错 都是好人
Kristoff, they sound wonderful.
克里斯托弗,我相信他们是好人
Okay then...
好吧 那么...
Meet my family.
见见我的家人吧
Hey, guys!
嗨 伙计们!
They're rocks.
一堆石头?
He's crazy.
他疯了
Hey, Wow...I pretty Recognize you, You lost so much Weigh?
嘿...我差点认不出你了,减肥很成功嘛
I'll distract them while you run.
我掩护,你快跑
Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you!
嗨!斯特的家人! 很高兴见到你们!
Anna, because I love you, I insist you run.
安娜 因为我爱你 你快跑吧
Understand you're love experts!
我听说你们都是爱情专家!
Why aren't you running?
怎么还不跑?
Okay. Um... I'm gonna go...
呃 好吧... 我先走了...
No, no, no. Anna, wait!
不 安娜 等一下!
Kristoff!
克里斯托弗!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回家了!
Kristoff! Kristoff's home! It's been too long!
克里斯托弗!克里斯托弗回来了!好久没见你了!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回来了!
Wait? Kristoff?
等等 克里斯托弗是谁?
Yeah...Oh, let me look at you!
哈...让我好好看看你!
Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff, I wash them.
脱下你的外套,克里斯托弗 我给你洗一洗
Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clothes on, Look.
哦!不用了 我穿着就好 听着
Great to see you all.
见到你们很高兴
But where's grand Pabbie? He's napping.
佩比爷爷去哪了? - 他在睡觉
But look, I grew a mushroom.
看 我身上长了个蘑菇
And I earned my fire Crystal.
我有了一块火焰水晶
I passed a kidney Stone.
我的肾结石治好了
Kristoff, Pick me up.
克里斯托弗 抱抱我
You're getting big...Good for you.
哦 你已经变得这么重了
Trolls? They're trolls.
地精? 他们是地精
He's brought a girl!
他带回来一个姑娘!
What's going on?
这是干嘛?
I've learned to just roll with it.
你就入乡随俗吧
Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth.
让我瞧瞧 大大的眼睛 灵巧的鼻子 坚固的牙齿
Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.
太好了! 跟克里斯托弗很般配嘛
Wait. Oh. Um. No.
等下 哦,不 呃...
You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here.
搞什么啊 我带她回来可不是相亲的
Right. We're not. I'm not...
对,我们不是...那种关系...
What's the issue, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的?
Why are you holding back from such a man?
这么靠谱的好男人你还不满意?