Tonight.
就是今晚
Why?
为什么?
This town is more than any man could ask for.
这个镇是任何人都梦寐以求的
And if I were to end up here, I would consider myself lucky.
我若落脚于此,定会觉得很幸运
But the truth is, I'm just not ready to end up anywhere.
但事实是 我还没准备要落脚在任何地方
But no one's ever left.
但是没人离开过啊
How are you gonna make it without your shoes?
你没鞋要怎么走?
Well, I suspect it will hurt. A lot.
我想走起来可能会痛,很痛
Now, I'm sorry, but... Well, goodbye.
很抱歉,但是… 再见了
You won't find a better place. - I don't expect to.
你找不到更好的地方了 - 我想也是
Promise me you'll come back.
答应我你会回来
I promise. Someday. When I'm really supposed to.
我答应你,总有一天 我该来时就会来
That night, I reached two conclusions.
那晚我得到两个结论
The first was that a dangerous path is made much worse by darkness.
第一,危险的路在黑夜中更恐怖
The second was that I was hopelessly and irrevocably lost.
第二,我彻底绝望的迷路了
These woods would become my graveyard.
这片树林即将变成我的坟场
As difficult as it was to reach Spectre, I was fated to get there eventually.
我注定死亡的命运 跟到丰都一样艰难
After all, no man can avoid reaching the end of his life.
毕竟没人能躲避死神的召唤
And then I realized this wasn't the end of my life.
接着我想到,这不是我的死期
This isn't how I die.
我不是这么死的
Friend. 朋友
What happened to your shoes? - They kind of got ahead of me.
你的鞋哪去了? -它们先我一步到目的地去了