I agreed to spend the afternoon, if only to understand...
我同意下午留在那里 只想弄明白…
the mystery of how a place could feel so strange and yet so familiar.
这地方为何透着古怪 却又令人熟悉
I've been working on this poem for 12 years.
我写这首诗写了12年
Really?
真的?
There's a lot of expectation. I don't wanna disappoint my fans.
大家对我的期望很高 我不想令支持者失望
May I?
我能看吗?
It's only three lines long.
这只有三句
This is why you should never show a work in progress.
未完成的作品就是不该让人看
I got him!
我逮到他了!
There's leeches in there.
水里有水蛭
Did you see that woman? - What did she look like?
你有看到那女生吗? - 她长什么样子?
Well, she was... - Was she naked?
她是… - 她光着身子吗?
Yes, she was.
对
It's not a woman. It's a fish. No one ever catches her.
那不是女生,那是条鱼 没人捉到他过
Fish looks different to different people.
不同的人会看到不同的景象
My daddy said it looked like the coon dog he had when he was a kid...
我爸说他像他小时候养的小狗…
back from the dead.
死而复生
Oh, darn.
该死
How old are you? - Eighteen.
你几岁啊? - 18
I'm 8. That means when I'm 18, you'll be 28.
我8岁,我18时,你就28了
And when I'm 28, you'll only be 38. - You're pretty good at arithmetic.
等我28,你就是38 - 你算术很好
And when I'm 38, you'll be 48. That's not much difference at all.
等我38,你就是48 那不算差太多嘛
Sure is a lot now, though, huh?
可是现在就差多了
Hey, Edward!
你好,爱德华!
Roses are red Violets are blue
玫瑰火红 罗兰湛蓝
I love Spectre...
我爱丰都…
Excuse me.
抱歉
Jenny thinks you're quite a catch. We all do.
珍妮认为你很棒,我们也有同感
What?
什么?
I said, you're quite a catch.
我说,你很棒
I have to leave.
我得走了