Friend! Welcome to you!
朋友!欢迎你!
What's your name? - Edward Bloom.
你叫什么名字? - 爱德华·布鲁
"Bloom" like a flower? - Yes.
阿萨布鲁的布鲁?- 对
Oh, here! Here you are, right here. "Edward Bloom."
在这里,“爱德华·布鲁”
We weren't expecting you yet.
我们还没开始等你
You were expecting me? - Not yet.
你们在等我? - 还没
You must've taken a shortcut. - Why, yes, I did. It almost killed me.
你一定是抄了捷径 - 对,害我差点送命
Life will do that to you. And truthfully, the long way is easier.
生命就是这样 说真的,走远路比较简单
But it's longer. - Much longer.
但那比较长 - 长很多
And you're here now, and that's what matters.
你来了,这比较重要
What is this place?
这是哪里?
The town of Spectre. Best-kept secret in Alabama!
丰都镇 阿拉巴马最神秘的地方!
Now, it says here you're from Ashton, right?
这上面说你是从艾许镇来的
Last person we had from Ashton was Norther Winslow.
上一个从艾许镇来的是诺德
The poet? Whatever happened to him?
那个诗人?他怎么了?
He's still here. Let me buy you a drink. I'll tell you all about it.
他还在这里 我请你喝一杯,再慢慢跟你说
Hell, I'll have him tell you!
管他的,我让他跟你说!
I have to meet somebody, and I'm already running late.
我得跟别人会合,我已经迟了
Now, son, I already told you. You're early.
孩子,我说过,你来早了
Now, tell me if that isn't the best pie you ever ate.
这是你吃过最棒的派吧
It truly is.
没错
Well, everything tastes better here. Even the water is sweet.
这里一切都比较好吃 连水都是甜的
Never gets too hot, too cold, too humid.
这里从不会太热、太冷、太潮湿
At night, the wind goes through the trees where you'd swear...
在晚上,树枝随风摇动的声音…
there was a whole symphony out there playing just for you.
就像专为你演奏的交响乐
Hey! Jenny!
珍妮!
Come back here!
回来!
Jenny!
珍妮!
Hey, I need those.
我需要鞋子的
There is no softer ground than town. - That almost rhymes.
这里的草地柔软宜人 - 那句话真有诗意
He's our poet laureate. Come on.
他是我们的桂冠诗人,来吧