Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow.
哈 你说的没错 就跟摔在枕头上一样
Olaf!
雪宝!
I can't feel my legs!I can't feel my legs!
我的腿没有知觉了!我的腿没有知觉了!
Those are my legs.
这是我的腿!
Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt.
哦 嘿! 帮个忙 抓住我的屁股
Oh, That feels better.
哦 感觉好多了
Hey, Sven! He found us.
嘿 斯特!他找到我们了
Who's my cute little reindeer?
我可爱的小驯鹿!
Don't talk to him like that.
别这样跟他说话
Here.
我来了
You okay? - Thank you.
没事吧? -谢谢
Um... How's your head?
你的头怎么样?
I mean, It's fine. Ah... I'm good.
啊 哦! 没事的...我很好
Ha. I've got a thick skull.
哈 我的骨头硬着呢
I don't have a skull...Or bones.
我没有头骨...也没有别的骨头
So...
那么...
So Now what? - Now what?
现在怎么办? - 现在?
Now what?!
现在怎么办?
Oooh! What am I gonna do?
噢~~!我该怎么办啊?
She threw me out. I can't go back to
她把我赶出来了 阿伦戴尔还没解冻
Arendelle with the weather like this.
我也回不去
And then there's your ice business...
还有你的冰块生意...
Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business...
得了 先别管我的生意了
Worry about your hair? - What?
看看你的头发! - 什么?
Just fell off a Cliff. You should see your hair.
刚从悬崖上摔下来,你应该看看你的头发
- No, yours is turning white. - White? It's... what?
你的头发变白了 - 变白了? 什么?
It's because she struck you, isn't it?
因为她攻击了你 对吗?
Does it look bad?
看起来很丑吗?
No. - You hesitated.
挺好的 - 你犹豫了
No, I didn't. Anna, you need help. Okay? Come on.
才没有 安娜 你需要帮助! 跟我来
Okay! Where are we going? - To see my friends.
好啊! 去哪? - 去找我的朋友
The love experts? - Love experts?!
那些爱情专家?- 爱情专家?
And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this.
是啊 别担心 他们会解决的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I've seen them do it before.
因为我以前见过
I like to consider myself a love expert.
我觉得我就是个爱情专家
Get it together. Control it.
集中精力 努力控制
Don't feel. Don't feel.
别去想 别去想
Don't feel!
别去想!