Elsa? It's me... Anna.
艾莎? 是我..安娜
Anna?
安娜?
Wow... Elsa, you look different...
哇...艾莎,你变化好大...
It's a good different...And this place.
比以前好多了... 这座宫殿...
Is amazing... - Thank you.
简直太棒了 - 谢谢
I never knew what I was capable of.
真不知道我原来如此强大
I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd known...
之前的事我很抱歉 如果我早知道...
No, it's okay.
不,没事的
You don't have to apologize.
你不需要道歉
But you should probably go, please.
我觉得你该走了走吧
But I just got here.
可我才刚来呢
You belong in Arendelle.
你属于阿伦戴尔
So do you... - No, Anna. I belong here.
你也是啊... -不安娜我属于这里
Alone.
一个人生活
Where I can be who I am,
自由自在的做我自己
Without hurting anybody.
又不会伤害别人
Actually, about that... - 58...59...60!
事实上 我得告诉你... - 58..59..60!
Wait. What is that?
等等 那是谁?
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
嗨! 我是雪宝喜欢热情的拥抱
Olaf?
雪宝?
You Built me. You remember that?
对 你堆的我 不记得了吗?
And You're alive?
你变活了?
Um... I think so?
嗯... 我想是吧?
He's just like the one we built as kids.
和我们小时候堆的那个雪人一模一样
Yeah!
是啊!
So we were so close.
我们曾是那么亲密
We can be like that again.
让我们恢复从前的关系吧
Slow Down...
慢一点...
Anna!
安娜!
No, We can't.
不...不行
Goodbye, Anna... - Elsa, wait...
再见 安娜... - 艾莎 等等...
No, I'm just trying to protect you.
你不懂我只是想保护你
You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid.
你不需要保护我我并不害怕