The second one.
后者
Do you want to have dinner with me sometime?
你想什么时候和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Oh.
噢
How is he?
他怎样了?
Do you want the good news or the bad?
你想听好消息还是坏消息?
I don't think I can take any more bad news.
我想我不能再承受更多的坏消息了
Well, the good news is his finger's gonna be all right.
好消息就是他的手指很快就会好的
And the bad news?
那坏消息呢?
Bradley's in love again.
布拉德利又堕爱河了
All right, guys.
好的
Come on, look at the camera. Hi, wave.
来,望着镜头,嗨,招招手
Hi, Janey.
嗨,简妮
Getting out of bed
刚起床
Harry, I took your advice.
哈里,我听取了你的建议
What advice?
什么建议?
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Congratulations.
恭喜!
And you know what? What?
你知道吗? 知道什么?
We're gonna have another one. Right away. Gonna have two.
我们还想要另外一个 紧接着就要,总共两个
That's my girl.
好样的,这就对了
Cause your love is mine
因你的爱是我的
Say hi to the bride and groom.
跟新娘新郎问好
Hi!
嗨!
Your love is all mine
你的爱全是我的
What's making you smile like that?
什么让你笑的如此灿烂?
Looking out the window
看着窗外
An unusual man.
一位不寻常的男人