So, Come on! Elsa's this way.
好了来吧! 找艾莎去
Let's go bring back summer!
我们把夏天找回来!
I'm coming!
我来了!
Somebody's got to tell him.
总得有人告诉它
No. No. You've got the bark facing down.
不 不 不能把树皮朝下放
The bark needs to be face-up.
树皮应该朝上
Bark down is drier.
树皮朝下会保持干燥
- Bark up... - Bark down.
- 朝上放 - 朝下放!
Cloak. Does anyone need a cloak?
斗篷! 有人需要斗篷吗?
Arendelle is indebted to you, Your Highness.
阿伦戴尔人民感谢您 王子殿下
The castle is open. There's soup
城堡向避难者开放 有热汤
and hot glogg in the Great Hall.
和饮料 在大厅免费领取
Here. Pass these out.
把这些发下去
Prince Hans, are we just
汉斯王子!
expected to sit here and freeze
难道我们只能坐在这挨冻
while you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?
看着你把阿伦戴尔的货物都白送出去吗?
Princess Anna has given her orders and...
这是安娜公主的命令...
And that's another thing,
这不是一码事!
has it dawned on you that your Princess
你难道不怀疑你的公主
may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress...
跟那个邪恶的女巫是同谋
to destroy us all?
准备杀光我们吗?
Do not question the Princess. She left me in charge,
不准质疑安娜公主 她授权我掌管这里
and I will not hesitate to
我会毫不犹豫的
protect Arendelle from treason.
严惩那些犯了叛国罪的人
Treason?!
叛国罪?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, boy. Easy. Easy.
喂!喂! 好了 别紧张 放松
- Princess Anna's horse. - What happened to her? - Where is she?
- 安娜公主的马 - 她怎么了? -她在哪?
Princess Anna is in trouble.
安娜公主的处境很危险
I need volunteers to go with me to find her!
谁愿意跟我一起去救她!
I volunteer two men, my Lord!
我派两个人跟你去 殿下!
Be prepared for anything,
做好心理准备
And should you encounter the Queen,
一旦见到女王
You are to put an end to this winter.
就彻底结束这个冬天!
Do you understand?
懂我的意思吗?
So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
你有什么具体的计划来结束这个冬天吗?
Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister.
哦 我会跟我姐姐好好谈谈
That's your plan? My ice business is
这就是你的计划? 我的生意
riding on you talking to your sister.
就全寄托在你和她“好好谈谈”?
Yup.
是啊
So you're not at all afraid of her?
你一点儿也不怕她?
Why would I be? - Yeah.
我为什么要怕她? - 嗯...
I bet Elsa's the nicest, gentlest,
我敢说艾莎是世界上最好 最温柔
Warmest person ever.
最热心的人了
Oh, look at that.
哦 看哪
I've been impaled.
我被钉住了