Hey, it's Lynette. I know you're down about this Mike thing,
嗨,Lynette,我知道你不想接电话,
but you got to come to poker. It'll be worth it. I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons.
但你一定要来打扑克,我知道Maisy Gibbons的丑事
Hey, Susan, it's me. Look, I really wish you'd return my calls. We need to talk. I know I messed things –
你好,Susan,是我,那个让你不想接电话的人。我们需要谈一下,我知道你在听
You okay?
你还好吗?
Hi.
嗨
You know, I can stay home if you want.
你知道,如果你需要的话,我可以呆在家
No, no, no. Now, I know how much you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad. I'm fine.
不,不用,没事,我知道你早就盼望和你爸爸见面了。我很好
You don't look fine.
你看起来并不好
Well...I'm a little sad. Mike and I were just a fling. And not even a full fling.
哦,只是有点难过,我和Mike分手了,不是小问题,
Sort of a borderline fling.
是很严重的问题
Mom, anyone can see how much you loved him.
妈妈,每个人都能看出来你多么爱他
Well, I also loved junk food, and I gave that up, and I survived.
我也曾经很爱你爸爸,但是我放弃了我活过来了
There's your father. Go have fun.
你爸爸来了,好好玩把
Last chance. You're sure?
最后一次机会,你确定?
I'm sure. Now go.
我确定,你去吧
You'll find someone else, mom. Someone great. I know it.
你会找到更好的,妈妈。一个真正优秀的人,我知道