人们常说好消息传得飞快,但每个女人都知道坏消息传得更快
Tisha? Hey. You are not going to believe this. Maisy Gibbons was arrested.
Tisha?嘿,你肯定不敢相信Maisy Gibbons被捕了
You cannot be serious.
你是说真的?
Maisy Gibbons running in handcuffs? I'd've killed to see that!
Maisy Gibbons被拷起来了,你看见了吗?
I'll be right back.
呆在这,我马上就回来。
Ladies, please calm down, ma'am. This is just a precaution. If you'll just take a flyer...
女士们,安静下来,这只是提醒大家预防。如果你们小心…
Hey, guys. What's going on?
黑,发生什么了?
Oh, there's been an outbreak of head lice.
哦,有个大头条
Head lice.
大头条
These flyers detail all the important information concerning the situation, including the recommended delousing combs.
这个文件;里有全部的信息,包括怎么消灭虱子
Delousing? Do they have to make it sound so disgusting?
虱子,听起来太恶心了
Does anybody know where it started?
有谁知道是从谁那传起来的吗?
I'm sorry. That's confidential information. Barcliff maintains a strict no-blame policy.
对不起,这个不能透漏,我们无权责怪任何人
Hey, guys, over here.
嘿,小家伙们,我在这
I think parents have a right to know who brought this into our school.
我认为父母有权知道谁把这个带到我们学校来得
Please calm down, ma'am. Our position is that there's nothing to be gained by pointing fingers.
冷静一点,女士们,我们站这儿指手画脚是没用的
To identify the child who initiated the outbreak might result in him or her being subjected
我们要是说出来这个孩子,他或者她会被大家讥笑
I, um, excuse me.
我,厄,对不起
If you'll just take a flyer...
请看这个传单
Stop scratching. Stop scratching. Now, now, stop it. Guys, let's go, okay? Stop scratching. I mean it. Stop, stop.
不要挠了,不要挠了,我是认真的,我们走了,快别挠了
Hey. See you later.
嘿,再见
Bye.