即使在这个被受尊敬的社区,你还是能够听到丑闻
Some scandals announce themselves with a shout...
有人大喊大叫来揭发丑闻
Ida! Ida Greenberg, that is not your paper!
Ida,Ida Greenberg,那不是你的报纸。
Some with a whisper...
有人悄声细语
Throw me a $20, and I'll hook you up with free porn.
写成20,我给你些免费的色情片
And some with bang.
有些用枪声
Get the hell off my lawn!
从我视线里消失
And once in a great while, there comes a scandal so deliciously sordid, its roar drowns out all other noise.
偶尔,有些丑闻是如此美妙,以至于其他的丑闻都黯然失色了
So your husband -- does he have any idea how many men pay for the privilege of sleeping in this bed?
你的丈夫知道他有在这张床上睡觉的优先权吗?
There's not a lot of sleeping going on - not if I'm doing my job right. So how do you want to get started?
不仅仅是睡觉,也是工作。宝贝,我们怎么开始?
With these.
用这个
Well! That's going to cost you extra.
哦,这个我收费要贵一些
Maisy Gibbons, you're under arrest for solicitation.
Maisy Gibbons,我以卖淫罪拒捕你
What?
什么?
Please turn and place your hands on the bed.
转过去把你的双手放在床上
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Now.
抱歉,我要请你出去,现在
Hey! Aah! You get off me!
嘿,放开我
This is entrapment.
这不可能
Right.
是的
You all are making a gigantic mistake.
你们犯了一个大错
Yeah, yeah. Hey, fellas, here's one for your memoirs.
是,是,嘿,我夜希望我们弄错了
Yes, the scandalous arrest of Maisy Gibbons would soon prove to be the shot heard 'round the world.
是的,Maisy Gibbons被捕的这条头条丑闻很快就传得满城风雨。