We don't even have to let them know, you know?
你甚至不需要让他们知道,知道吧?
I'm on it.
我包了
I think I found something. MAN: David!
我想我找到一些了 大卫
I found a house with a great neighborhood.
我找到一个房子,周围环境很不错
How are you? Good, good, good.
你好吗? 很好
Michael, nice to see you.
迈克尔,见到你真好
That sounds good. You all right?
听起来不错,你没事吧?
I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want anything?
我去拿杯饮料,你想喝什么吗?
Just a beer, please.
啤酒,谢谢
Hey, Scott, how you doing? Hey.
嘿,斯科特,你好吗? 嘿
White wine. Thank you so much.
白酒 非常谢谢
Diana Croce?
黛安娜?可洛斯?
My husband, Dave, and I bought a house from you a few years ago.
我丈夫,大卫 和我几年前从你那买了房子
Oh, right. The twostory Georgian.
噢,对了,两层乔治王时代风格的房子
Exactly. On Walnut Street.
正是 在胡桃街
So you're still happy with the house? Oh, well, we love it. At least I do.
你还满意那房子吗? 我们很喜欢,起码我是
David's just so busy.
大卫太忙了
He's not around much.
他在家时间不多
I'm... I'm sorry. Could you excuse me?
对不起,请原谅我
I left the house, I asked my wife, "Do you have the directions?
" 我离开房子,我问我太太 “你有没有地图?”
She said, "I don't have the directions."
她说,“我没有地图”
I'm like, "Well, I don't have the directions.
" 我就像,“我没有地图”
So we get in the car and start driving and I use my little thing,
因此我们上了车子,开始驾驶 我用上我的小玩意
and I press the button and put the address in
我按了按钮,输入地址
and I start going. It says, "Make a right. Make a right.
" 我开动了,它说“转右,转右”