Here. Come, sit.
坐这
His death was hard enough to accept.
他的死太令人难以接受
Almost as hard was the fact that
差不多跟那事实一样难接受
we had no idea he had a drug problem.
我们根本不知道他吸毒
I mean, he was a top student. He was a doctor.
他是个优等生,一个医生
When the police called, we were sure that this was a mistake.
当警察来电,我们都以为搞错了
He had, like, a secret life.
他过一种秘密的生活
And I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Every day I try to figure it out.
每天我试图弄个明白
The first sign.
最初的征兆
The moment I didn't see.
我没有看到的场面
A bit of unsolicited advice for you,
我给你提供一点建议
as soon as you get married, have a baby.
一旦你结婚了,要个小孩
And as soon as you've done that, have another one.
当你有了一个,再要一个
Have at least two. Okay? Two. Okay, two.
至少两个,好吧?两个 好的,两个
Atta girl.
好女孩
Hey, I'm gonna ask you a question, okay?
嘿,我要问你一个问题,好吗?
All right.
好的
Oscar and me really need parents.
奥斯卡和我真的需要父母
Mine are dead, and Oscar's only got the Bat.
我的都去世了,奥斯卡只有巴特
Would you and Esther adopt us?
你和埃丝特收养我们好吗?
You know, unofficially.
你知道,非正式的
That's cool. You need time. Just think about it.
那很酷,你需要时间,想一想
Tada.
塔达
Voila.
那就是,瞧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you hesitated today. How come? When?
嘿,今天你犹豫了,为什么? 什么时候?
Just towards the end of the ceremony, right before the "I do."
就是典礼临近结束,说“我愿意”之前
I did?
我有吗?
Can't remember.
不记得了
What a day, huh? Yeah.
今天大日子啊? 对
Cheers.
碰杯