Uh yeah? - Miles can you move your car please?
怎么了? - 迈尔斯,你能不能挪一下你的车?拜托。
Why? - Beacuse the roofers gotta get the truck in.
为什么? -因为修屋顶工人的卡车要进来。
You didn't park too good.Okay? - Yeah.All right.Hold on
你车停的不太好。 - 好吧!等一下。
Sorry.Sorry gentlemen.Sorry
抱歉,抱歉。先生们。
Oh, fuck me! I know I said I would be there by noon...
去我的!我知道我说过中午会到
but, uh, there's all of this work going on at my building...
但是我家附近好多地方在施工
and it's just a total nightmare.
那真是一场噩梦
I had a bunch of stuff I had to deal with this morning...
今天早上我有好多事需要处理
but I'm on my way.
但是我就要赶来了
I'm out the door right now.
我现在就要出门
Hi, Simon. - Hey, Miles.
嗨,赛门, - 嗨,迈尔斯。
Triple espresso, please? - For here?
麻烦三倍浓缩咖啡。 -在这里用吗?
Uh, no, actually. I'm running late. Make it to go.
-不,我快迟到了.要带走,
And give me a New York Times and a spinach croissant.
再给我一份纽约时报 和菠菜牛角面包
Thank you.
谢谢