We had spuds from the farm in them. There should be four.
我们有新鲜的马铃薯。应该有四个吧。
They'll be filthy, James.
它们很脏啊,James。
Are you sure your bag is clean, James?
你确定纸袋是干净的吗,James?
Yes, dear, I... cleaned it thoroughly.
是的,亲爱的,我..彻底清洁了它们的。
You do look silly!
你看上去真傻啊!
I wonder if it's all right to have eyeholes.
我想知道是否该留一个观察孔。
They say it's the correct thing to wear white.
他们说最好穿上白色的衣服。
People in Hiroshima with patterned clothes got burned where the pattern was,
广岛的人们,凡是穿着有图案衣服的,就会从图案处燃烧起来。
and not so much on the white bits.
白色的部分就不会。
Even the buttons showed up.
纽扣也会暴露出来。
Yes, but they were Japanese.
是,但是他们是日本人。
Is there a clean white shirt, dear, ready for the bomb?
还有干净的白衬衫么,亲爱的,为爆炸准备着。
You're not going to wear that nice new one I gave you for Christmas!
最好别穿那件新的,那是我为你过圣诞准备的!
I don't want that spoiled.
我不想它被糟蹋了。
You can wear your old clothes for the bomb and save the best for afterwards.
在轰炸期间,你可以穿那些旧衣服,把新的留给以后嘛。
All right, dear. Well, is there an old white one, without stripes?
好吧,亲爱的。那还有旧的白衬衫,完全没有条纹的吗?
I don't want stripes all over me.
我可不想条纹布满我的全身。
I've never heard such nonsense.
我再也不要听到那些胡言乱语了。
We didn't think what colour clothes we had on in the war.
我们从不考虑在战争期间我们应该穿着什么颜色的衣服。