She's fabulous.
她真难以置信
All of this, Mike, the wives, Stepford, this was all your idea?
所有这些,迈克,太太们,斯戴福 都是你的主意?
Yes. All I wanted was a better world.
对 我想让这世界变得更好
A world where men were men and women were cherished and lovely.
一个男人像个男人 而女人迷人的被珍爱的世界
Does anyone have a screwdriver?
有人有螺丝刀吗?
She's nuts.
她疯了
A world of romance and beauty,
一个美丽和浪漫的世界
of tuxedos and chiffon, a perfect world.
燕尾服和薄纱礼服的世界 一个完美的世界
But you were married to a robot.
可你和一个机器人结了婚
The perfect man.
是最完美的男人
And all I wanted was to make you, all of you...
我想要的只是把你们 你们所有人…
...into perfect women.
…变成完美的女人
We don't need to be perfect.
我们不需要完美
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能对我们这么干?
Because I was just like you.
因为我也曾经像你一样
Overstressed, overbooked, under-loved.
过分紧张,日程过于繁忙 可没有足够的爱
I was the world's foremost brain surgeon and genetic engineer.
我曾经是世界首席脑外科专家和基因工程师
I had top-secret contracts with the Pentagon, Apple and Mattel.
我和五角大楼,苹果电脑 美泰玩具都有顶级机密的合同