It's a painting again.
又变成一幅画了
I should explain. You see,
我要解释一下
my real name isn't Mike.
我的真名并不叫迈克
It's just a nickname from where I used to work.
只是我在原来工作的地方的一个绰号
Where? Microsoft.
什么地方? 微软
NASA. Disney.
国家宇航局 迪斯尼
AOL.
美国在线
Is that why the women are so slow?
这就是那些女儿那么迟钝的原因?
Joanna.
乔安娜
Is this what you really want?
这真的是你想要的吗?
Women who behave like slaves,
像奴隶般的女人
women who are obsessed with cleaning their kitchens
沉迷于打扫厨房
and doing their hair,
和做头发的女人
women who never challenge you in any way,
永远也无法挑战你的女人
women who exist only to wait on you hand and foot?
随时供男人驱使的女人?
Yeah. That sounds good to me.
对 我觉得听起来挺好
Joanna, you're a brilliant woman.
乔安娜,你是一个聪明的女人
Surely you can appreciate, at the very least,
至少,你一定会欣赏
the genius of the concept.
这个天才的理念
Picture, if you could streamline your spouse,
在你脑子里描画一下 如果你可以流水生产你的配偶
if you could overhaul every annoying habit,
如果你可以克服任何讨厌的习惯
every physical flaw,
任何生理缺陷
every moment of whining and nagging and farting in bed.
任何抱怨,牢骚还有在床上放屁