Spitfires and Hurricanes in the blue sky over the cornfields.
玉米田上方的蓝天上,盘旋着喷火式战斗机和暴风雨。
The White Cliffs of Dover.
丹佛大坝。
Old Jerry coming over every night.
Old Jerry 每晚都来。
Those were the days. (Turns light off)
那些都是过去的事了。(打开灯)
Don't you dare use my best cushions from the front room!
你竟敢从前面房间里拿我最爱的靠垫来用!
I'll get some old ones from upstairs.
我去楼上拿一些旧的下来好了。
I'll put them in plastic bags.
我要把它们放进塑料袋。
I don't want fingermarks getting all over them.
我可不想它们上面沾满手印。
I shouldn't worry too much, love.
其实不用太担心这些,亲爱的。
They're bound to get dusty with all the fallout coming down.
他们不可避免地将被即将降临的辐射搞脏。
It says here we've got to lay in food supplies for 14 days.
据说我们得准备好两个星期的食物。
I'd better put a note out for 28 pints of milk, then.
那么我最好去买28品脱的牛奶来。
I'll just pop out and get 14 loaves, dear! And a protractor.
我正准备出去买14条面包回来,亲爱的!还有量角器。
Anything else you want?
你还有什么要买的?
I'll need more plastic bags, dear!
我还要一些塑料袋,亲爱的!
There's no bread, ducks! Sold out.
没买着面包,宝贝儿!全卖完啦。
There seems to be some sort of panic purchasing.
市场上开始有哄抢恐慌了。
After all, there is a war on.
无论如何,战争真的开始了。
It can't be helped, dear.
这怎么办,亲爱的。
Or nearly, anyway.
或者近了。
I hope you haven't left that cape dripping in the hall, James!
我希望你没把披风忘在大厅了,James!
Oh, no, dear.
噢,没有,亲爱的!