他告诉我他的快乐秘诀
Part one of the two part plan was that I should just get on with ordinary life,
计划的第一部分,就是我应该继续我的日常生活…
living it day by day, like anyone else.
一天一天地过,就像其他人一 祥
This is our current statement with a revised paragraph there, highlighted.
这是我们修改过后的声明,有做标注
Rupert. Rupert, is that the best you can do?
哦,鲁珀特,这是你能做的最好的?
No. Absolutely not. We can change that.
不,当然不是,我们可以改
Item number two.
第二条款
Good afternoon, sir. Are you eating in or taking away today?
下午好,先生,您今天是在这边吃还是带走?
Take away, please. Yeah? No problem.
- 带走,谢谢 - 没问题
Lovely, that's 4.24 then, please, sir. Thank you kindly.
总共四块两毛四,先生,谢谢
Lovely. And there's your change, sir. 76 pence change.
这是找给您的,先生,总共七毛六
Thanks. Thank you. Hello there.
- 谢谢 - 多谢光临
Do you find the Defendant, John Welbeck, guilty or not guilty of fraud?
你认为被告人约翰维尔贝克有罪还是无罪?
Not guilty.
无罪
And that is the verdict of you all? Yes. Thank you. You may be seated.
- 这就是你的结论? - 是的
Thank God.
- 谢谢,你可以坐下了 - 感谢上帝
Let the Defendant be discharged.
被告人无罪释放
Be upstanding in court.
在法庭上正直
Lights out? Yeah.
- 要睡了? - 是的
Tough day.
今天好累
But then came part two of Dad's plan.
然后是老爸计划的第二部分
He told me to live every day again almost exactly the same.
他告诉我,每天都要切切实实地再重新来过
The first time with all the tensions and worries that stop us noticing how sweet the
world can be,
第一次因为紧张和担心,我们无法注意到这世界的美好…
but the second time noticing.
但是第二次…可以感受到
Okay, Dad.
好了,爸爸
Let's give it a go.
开始吧
What's our statement at the moment?
我们的声明怎么样了?
This is it with the revised...
这是修改过的…
Robert, this does not pass. Is this the best you can do?
罗伯特,这上面全都是标注,这就是你能做的最好的?
I'll leave you two to thrash this out.
我交给你们两个去搞定
Good afternoon, sir. Good afternoon.
- 下午好,先生 - 下午好
Are you eating in or taking away today? Take away, please.
- 您今天是在这边吃还是带走? - 带走,谢谢
Would you like a bag? That's fine.
- 需要袋子吗? - 这样就可以
Lovely. That's 6.23 then, please. And enjoy the rest of your day.
六块两毛三,谢谢,祝您开心
Thank you. Bye-bye.
谢谢,再见
Hello, there.
你好
Look around you! What?
- 瞧瞧! - 什么?
Isn't this room beautiful? Yeah.
- 这间屋子是不是很美? - 是的
Come on.
加油
Not guilty.
无罪
Fantastic!
太棒啦!
So not such a bad day after all?
这么说今天过得不错?
No. it was pretty good really.
不错,是非常好
Very good day, actually, as it turns out.
结果是…很棒的一天
Well, that's a relief,
那我就放心了…
because if it had been a very bad day,
因为如果你今天过得不好…
I thought I might have had to have had sex with you to make up for it.
我想我或许就得跟你做爱来弥补你
Goodnight.
晚安
It was a very, very bad day.
今天超级烂
It went very, very badly.
真是超级超级烂
I got fired from my job.
我被炒鱿鱼了
And then I killed a man.
我还杀了人
That is a very bad day.
真是糟糕透顶
It's terrible. Yeah.
- 糟透了 - 是的
Like the worst day ever.
最糟糕的一天
So sorry.
我很抱歉