She's gone? But I didn't get my hug.
她走啦 都还没友好地拥抱我一下呢
Well, at least we'll finally be able to get some sleep.
好了 至少我们现在总算可以睡个好觉了
Too bad we have to lose our treehouse.
太可惜我们要失去自己的小树屋了
We have a treehouse?
我们还有个树屋吗
Yeah.
当然啊
Teddy and I used to go up there all the time when we were little.
Teddy和我小时候总是爬上去呆着呢
Yeah, we had so much fun up there.
就是 我们那时候在上面觉得可快乐了
Are you kidding me?
你俩没说笑吧
All you two ever did up there was fight.
你们俩在上面干的事就是打架而已
That's not how I remember it. We had great times.
我记得的可不是这样 我们有过美好时光的
Yeah, I mean, except for, you know, all those times
是的 要我说 除了有几次
That you fell out the window.
你从窗子掉下去之外
Oh, I enjoyed those too.
哦 我也很享受那样的时刻的
How did I not know we had a treehouse?
我怎么不知道我们家有个树屋呢
Well, 'cause it's kind of overgrown.
呃 因为里面都有点杂草丛生了
I built it that summer we went to Hawaii.
是我在我们去夏威夷的那个夏天修起来的
You guys went to Hawaii?!
你们大家还去过夏威夷
Yeah. We used to do all kinds of fun stuff.
是啊 以前我们做过很多好玩的事的
When did that stop?
那从何时开始你们就不再寻欢作乐了
Well, how old are you?
那就看看你有多大了呗