So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana?
那么PAUL说ZACHARY杀死了DANA?
Yeah.
是啊。
Well, it must have been some sort of accident. I mean little boys don’t just kill their baby sisters.
那肯定是某种意外,我的意思是,男孩不会无缘无故,杀死还是婴儿的妹妹。
Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed, and I've for bidden Julie from hanging out with him.
不管怎样,那孩子的心理很不正常,我已经禁止JULIE和他往来了。
Could you hold her?
你能帮我抱着她?
So this is it! This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect .
那么事情就是这样了。这就是,ARY ALICE想要保守的秘密。
Look at the guilt that she must have lived with.
想想她承受了多么沉重的内疚啊。
You know, I never thought I’d say this but I kind of feel sorry for Paul.
我从没想过我会这么说,但我有点为PAUL感到难过。
I wish I could. I still feel like something’s not right.
希望我也能。我仍然觉得有些事情不太对劲。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, we have all been in their house. Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there? I mean, why keep Dana’s baby blanket and throw out all the photos?
我们都去过他们家。你们看到过一张另一个孩子的照片吗?为什么留着DANA的婴儿毯,却把所有的照片都丢了呢?
That’s a good point.
有道理。
We never answered why Mary Alice referred to herself as Angela in that therapy session.
我们还不知道为什么MARY ALICE,在心理治疗过程中称自己为ANGELA。
All I know is this: Mary Alice loved Zachmore than anything in the world. When you love a child that much...
我所知道的是-MARY ALICE爱ZACH,超过世间任何事物。当你那么爱一个孩子的时候……
You’re capable of doing all sorts of things.
你能做任何的事情。
Yeah.
是啊。