Morning.
早安
Somebody got in late last night.
有人昨晚很晚才回来哦
Yeah well, I ran into Richard.
这个嘛,我碰到Richard了
When did this happen?
什么时候的事?
Oh, um, around 8:02. We ah, talked for a little while, and then um, we went out for an innocent burger.
大概八点零二分,我们聊了一会儿,然后一起吃了个单纯的汉堡。
Oh, there's no such thing as an innocent burger.
没有所谓”单纯的汉堡“
So, are you gonna see him again?
你还会和他见面吗?
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
Monica, what are you doing?
莫妮卡,你在做什么?
Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
她花了6个月才忘记他,现在她庆祝的方式就是跟他约会。
It's not a date, okay. I'm just gonna teach him how to make lasagne for some pot luck dinner he has.
这不是约会,好吗?我要教他做千层面,他要在家请客。
Well, you might wanna make a little extra, y'know you'll probably be hungry after the sex.
最好多做一点,做爱之后会很饿
We're not gonna have sex! Okay, nothing's changed here. He still doesn't want children and I still do, so that's why we're just gonna be friends.
我们不会上床,一切如旧,他还是不要孩子,我还是想要孩子。所以我们只能当朋友。
Naked friends.
赤裸裸的朋友。