BRADLEY: Wait for your pitch, sweetie.
等着你的投掷,亲爱的
Yeah!
嗯
- There it is! There it is! Okay, take two! - JENNY: Gray! Melissa!
对了!对了!来个二垒打
- BRADLEY: There you go! - Right here.
你太棒了!
BRADLEY: Yeah!
嗯
Don't even think about it.
别痴心妄想了
Not bad, huh?
不错,嗯哼?
- Not bad. - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 不错 - 对,对,对
BRADLEY: Take the lead. Go! Go!
领先,快!快!
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没有警告你
WOMAN: Nice save out there.
救球相当漂亮
I'm sorry about it.
我很抱歉
No. Well, that's true, though. Answer me this.
别,不过说真的,回答这个问题
If your sport's suddenly being taken seriously,
如果你突然对运动来真的
how come we're wearing long pants and you guys are still wearing shorts?
为什么我们都穿长袖了 你们还是穿短袖?
Because we're hot.
那是因为我们火辣
Oh!
哦
- Hey, that was a great play. - Thank you.
- 嘿,打得太棒了 - 谢谢
Join us. Sit down.
坐过来吧,跟我们一起
- Yeah. - Why not?
- 对 - 为什么不呢?
It was really good. Very athletic.
真的很棒,很健壮
- Hey, I'm Jenny. - Hi. Kathryn.
- 嘿,我叫詹妮 - 嗨,凯瑟琳
- Nice to meet you. - Hi. Bradley Smith. I'm her other half.
- 很高兴认识你 - 嗨,布拉德利?史密斯,我是她的另一半
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
- 嗨 - 很高兴认识你