Christ.Um...
上帝,嗯……
Keys!
钥匙!
I'm gonna go into the bedroom and put on my new pyjamas.
我先去卧室,换上我的新睡衣
Right.
好的
And then in a minute you can come in and take them off.
一分钟后你可以进来把它们脱掉
If you want to.
如果你愿意的话
One minute.
一分钟
Hi.
嗨
God. Are you... Are you okay? Yeah.
哦上帝,你…
Sorry. That's okay.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
It's a front opener.
哦,开口在前面
It's a what? It opens from the front.
- 什么? - 从前面开
Yeah, no, yeah, of course.
是的,不,当然
Thanks. Sure.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Ooh! Well done.
哦,好样的
I'm sure it'll be better next time.
我保证下次会更好
I thought it was pretty lovely.
已经很不错了
Right, no, it was really lovely.
对,不,很不错
In fact, can you just give me one minute?
事实上,你可以给我一分钟吗?
Okay.
好的
Hi.
嗨
Dangerous.
危险
You really know your bras.
哦,你对文胸很了解嘛
I like to think so.
我想是的
Well done. Some people make a real mess of it the first time.
好样的,有些人第一次都会手忙脚乱
Amateurs.
生手
Could you give me one second?
你可以给我一秒钟吗?
Sure.
当然
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
My goodness.
天哪
Best night of my entire life. And now I've got a suspicion I'm gonna have
我一生中最美的夜晚
the best sleep of my entire life.
我现在怀疑这会不会成为我一生中最好的睡眠
So once is enough for my perfect guy?
一次就够了吗?
I'm not sure that's entirely fair.
我想这有点不公平