Norah, these are my old buddy from high school. Norah
他们都是我高中的老同学
This is really important for me. Just go and get started
真的很要紧 你先开始吧
And I promise that i will come to help you to finish it up, okay?
我那边一结束就赶过来 好么?
Fine. - Thanks.
- 行 - 谢啦
Oh my, yuck. - Stay outside.
- 咦 好臭 - 待在外面
Why do I always... - Because I said so, stay here.
- 为什么总让我... - 我说了 待在那儿
Dad?
老爸?
Papa?
爸爸?
Dad?
老爸?
I'm busy here.
我忙着呢
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你在干吗呢?
That God damn restaurant bastard, Wouldn't buy my shrimp.
那天煞的饭店老板不买我的虾
He talked crap about board of health Or something about the bullshit.
他拿卫生局当挡箭牌 胡扯了一通
They shut me out, they just shut me out. They've got some kind of restaurant syndicate, I'm sure of it.
就不要我的东西了 不要了 他们这些饭店肯定是一伙的
Dad, i need you to watch Oscar today.
老爸 今天替我看着Oscar
I can't. - Why?
- 不行 - 为什么?
I can't, I am busy today.
就是不行啊 我今天很忙
Dad Come on, I am in difficulty at the moment.
求你了 我现在真的腾不出手
Well stop raising your own kid by yourself isn't it?
不准备自己养了 是不是?
Try two.
你养两个试试
I'm over here.
我在这儿
I was wondering if Oscar could hang out with you for a while?
不知道Oscar能不能在你这儿待会儿?