That was it.
就是这样
That was pretty cool.
还不赖嘛
It was on TV and everything.
上了电视什么的
Me and Rose didn't see it.
但Rose和我从没看到过
But... Rose said, Mom, talk about It all the time.
不过... Rose说妈妈 总是会谈起这个
I don't remember.
我是不记得了
I don't remember her much at all.
我连她都不怎么记得
But I have a box of her stuff.
不过我有一盒子她的东西
It just things that she touched and...
就是些她碰过的...
And... little things.
还有其他一些东西
How did she died?
她是怎么死的?
It was a Do It Yourself kind of thing.
她自己动的手
I think that the train is coming.
火车应该就快来了
Yup, yes it is. Oh yeah, Okay, so this is where we climb.
噢 来了 我们就从这儿爬
Up to that edge.
上到那边
Who was I before I was born?
在我出生之前我是谁呢?
What happens when we die?
我们死了会怎么样呢?
I'm not climbing up there.
我不要爬上去
Come on, this is Tress Ling.
来嘛 这才叫扒铁轨
This is what it is all about. It is like...
就是为了寻这刺激 就像...
This big pissed off God and he is right up in your face and he is screaming at you, and he is so close.
上帝气坏了 对着你大吼大叫 他离你很近 就在跟前
You can smell the metal from his breath. - If you already live in the heaven,
- 都能闻到他呼吸里的金属味儿 - 如果你已经住在天堂里了
Where do you go when you die?
你死后会去哪儿呢?