- 你没事吧,蒂姆? - 是的,没事
Good, come on. it's nearly midnight and we've got to find...
好,快,马上十二点了,我们快 去…
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇!
Whoo! Midnight.
十二点
ten, nine, eight, seven,
十、九、八、七…
six, five,four,three, two, one.
六、五、四、三、二、一
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Thank you, Tim. You're welcome, Polly.
- 谢谢你,蒂姆 - 不客气,波利
Does Mum know?
妈妈知道嘛?
Not a whistle.
不知道。
Strange. And what about the whole... Butterfly effect thing. What can I say?
- 不知道 - 好奇怪,这整个…
We don't seem to have messed up civilisation yet.
蝴蝶效应,我能说什么?我们貌 似没搞什么破坏
It's gonna be a complicated year. It's gonna be a complicated life.
- 这会是很复杂的一年 - 这会是很复杂的人生
What have you done with it?
那你都用这个超能力干了些什么?
For me, it's books, books, books. I've read everything a man could wish to.
对我来说,它就像是书,我读了 每个人所希望读到的
Twice. Dickens three times. Any first thoughts?
两次,狄更斯三次,有什么第一 感觉吗?
Well, I suppose apart from getting a slightly better haircut... Yeah.
我想,除了弄个更酷点的发型外…
Money would be the obvious thing. Very mixed blessing.
- 金钱应该是最明显的东西 - 有好有坏
Utterly screwed up your grandfather's life. Left him without love or friends.
你爷爷的生活被搞得一团糟,让 他没有亲朋好友
I've never bumped into a genuinely happy rich person. It would be nice not to have to work.
- 我也从没遇到过真正快乐的有 钱佬
No, that's a real recipe for disaster.
不,这是不幸的根源,看看你弗 雷德叔叔的遭遇
Look what happened to Uncle Fred. What happened to Uncle Fred? Absolutely sod all.
- 弗雷德叔叔怎么了? - 一事无成,浪费生命
Wasted his life.
浪费生命。
You have to use the things that you really thinkwill make your life the way you want it to be.
你必须在遇到可以改变人生的事情时,才使用这项能力。
Come on, really think about this.
好好考虑下
Well,
好吧…
to be honest, I suppose, at the moment,
老实说,这个超能力…
it would be just great if it could help me get a girlfriend.
如果能帮我搞到女朋友就棒呆了
Wow.
哇哦
Massive. Yeah.
不错.是的
The mothership.
很好