Hey. Hi, George. I'm so sorry you lost your toe.
嗨, George。真对不起让你没了个脚趾。
The doctor said it’s your middle one so your balance shouldn't be affected.
医生说是中间的那个所以你的平衡感不会受到影响。
I mean, this really won't change your life one little bit.
我是说, 这一点都不会改变你的生活。
Please say something.
拜托, 说些什么吧。
I've always dreamed that before I died, I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman.
我一直梦到在我死之前我能吻一个真正美丽的女人。
I finally get the chance, and I end up blowing off a toe.
我终于有了这样的机会但却被炸掉了一个脚趾。
I'm not surprised.
我不感到吃惊
This type of thing always happens to me, you know.
我总是会发生这样的事。
I know I'll get over it.
我,我知道我会没事的。
But the thing that I don't think I'll ever get over, is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me.
但让我无法释怀的是当我吻你的时候, 你离开了我。
Why did you do that, Bree?
你为什么那么做, Bree?
I was just caught off guard.
我只是被你的出奇不意吓到了
But, we're dating. Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you?
但我们在约会啊,为什么我想吻你会让你那么吃惊呢?
I'm still married to Rex. I mean, we're not even legally separated yet.
我仍然是Rex的妻子. 我们还没真正法律意义上的分居。
He cheated on you. You said you were going to hate him forever.
他背叛了你。你说你会永远恨他。
You shouldn't listen to a woman who's just had her heart broken. We tend to lie.
你不应该听信一个刚刚心碎了的女人的话。我们会撒谎。