How's my Bing-a-ling?
我的小宾宾好吗?
Ah, I don't know, you tell me. Anything you ah, wanna tell me, because, if you ah, you should, if you, you would, tell me.
我不知道,你说呢? 你有话要对我说吗?因为要是你…你应该,你会告诉我
Why are your eyes so white?
你为什么瞪着眼睛?
You tell me! Maybe, it's because I was just fooling with my ex! Oh no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, that was you!!
你说呢?也许是因为我和旧情人搞在一起。不不不,不不不,那是你。
Oh my God!!
我的天!
All right!
很好。
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.
乔伊说的,他看到你们接吻
In the park?
在公园里?
No! In his office! How many kisses were there?
不是,在他的办公室。你们亲了几次?
Just those two!
就那两次。
Wh-wh-why, wh-why, why, why was there kissing!? There should be no kissing!!
为什么?…为什么接吻?你们不该接吻的。
Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm so, so, (nasally) haaaaa! I'm so, so sorry, I just (nasally) haaaaaa! But I, oh what happened was, I-I-I can't breathe. Can you get me a bag, or something?
对不起,我非常非常…我非常…抱歉,我只是…其实是…我喘不过气来,可以给我一个袋子吗?
Here.
拿去。
The receipt.
是收据。
I'll take it! All right look, I gotta know. Are you finished with me? Are you finished with him? Do you still love him? Do you still love me? All right look, I'm gonna need an actual answer here okay, so which is it, him or me?
给我,听着,我一定要知道。你跟我结束了吗?你跟他结束了吗?你还爱他?你还爱我?好,听我说,我需要明确的答案,好吗?你选哪一个?他还是我?