手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第一季 > 正文

情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第9期:你骗不了我的

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Wait, I don't believe it.
  • 等等 真是不敢相信
  • That's Emma. So that's Charlie.
  • 那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了
  • Yes! Oh, we're saved.
  • 真棒 哦 我们得救了
  • Not quite. Hey, kids.
  • 还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们
  • What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.
  • 现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你
  • Mom, dad, hi.
  • 妈妈 爸爸 嗨
  • Hi. What are you doing here?
  • 嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛
  • We just realized you must be missing Charlie,
  • 我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的
  • So we brought her.
  • 所以我们带她过来了
  • Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.
  • 噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的
  • I'm not? Nope.
  • 我露馅了 没错
  • You spent a little too much time with Charlie
  • 你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了
  • And you're ready to hand her over early.
  • 然后想早点把她交给我吧
  • Well, I wouldn't say too much time.
  • 这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧
  • Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.
  • 不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧
  • Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.
  • 给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈
  • You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.
  • 你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧
  • Here? Wait, now?
  • 这里吗 等等 现在吗
  • Well, all right.
  • 那 好吧
  • Hey, mom. Hi, baby.
  • 嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝
  • Hey. Hey, dad.
  • 嘿 嘿 爸爸
  • Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?
  • 我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的
  • And now for my next trick,
  • 我的下一个魔术就是
  • I'm gonna make a boy disappear.
  • 我会把一个男孩变不见的
  • You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • 知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻
  • You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,
  • 你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀
  • And you give him a fake phone number.
  • 然而你却给了他一个假电话号码
  • You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.
  • 你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的
  • Oh, my bad.
  • 噢 我的错
  • So...
  • 那么
  • You wanna get a table?
  • 想一起吃个晚饭吗
  • My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?
  • 我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊
  • Yes, she did. yes, she did.
  • 是的 她想了 是的 她想了
  • Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.
  • 噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心
  • Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?
  • Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个
  • Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.
  • 噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历
  • See, what happened was...
  • 听好了 其实就是
  • Too loud. Tell you later.
  • 太吵了 以后再跟你说吧


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

Not quite. Hey, kids.

还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们

What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

Hi. What are you doing here?

嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

Teddy 你骗不了我的

I'm not? Nope.

我露馅了 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

那 好吧

Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝

Hey. Hey, dad.

嘿 嘿 爸爸

Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

噢 我的错

So...

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was...

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
exaggerate [ig'zædʒəreit]

想一想再看

v. 夸大,夸张

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。