Sebastian, honey, this is your mother.
塞巴斯蒂安,我是你母亲
I’m calling to remind you about the carnival tomorrow.
我打过来提醒你明天的嘉年华会
You and your sister promised you’d both be there. Bye-bye.
你和你妹妹保证会去的 明天见
Crap! Forgot about that!
糟了!我都忘了!
Wait, your mom’s in Junior League? - Yeah. How’d you know?
慢着,你妈也加入女青年联盟? - 是啊,你怎么知道?
So is mine. I gotta go too.
我妈也是。我也得去
I can’t deal with this right now. I have soccer to worry about.
我现在没时间管这个 足球赛怎么办?
Not gonna be that bad. Olivia’s gonna be there.
不会那么糟 奥莉维亚会在那儿
It’s a perfect opportunity for me to lay some groundwork.
正好能让我为拍拖打好基础
Oh, Olivia’s gonna be there.
哦,奥莉维亚会在那儿
And my sister.
还有我妹妹
And Monique. And you.
摩妮琪,和你
And my mom.
还有我妈
Great.
万岁