Here’s a wild idea.
我有个点子
Have you ever thought about going out with Duke Orsino?
你有没有想过和杜克•奥斯诺拍拖?
I see that.
我看有戏
Duke? - Yeah.
杜克?是啊
No. - Yeah.
不行 - 行
Yeah? - No!
行 - 不行!
No. - Yeah.
不行 - 行
I mean, he’s good-looking and everything,
我觉得,他长得不错还有…
but he’s just not the guy for me.
但他不适合我
I don’t know.
我不知道
Think there may be more to him than you think there is.
但或许他比你想象的要好
So you’re telling me he’s not just another dumb jock
你是说他不是什么臭男生…
who wants to hook up with me so he could tell his friends, but too...?
只想泡我,然后就能在朋友面前炫耀…
Insecure to treat you as an equal? - Exactly.
但又怕你把他管得死死的 - 没错
Tell me about it.
说得没错
You’re the first guy at school who hasn’t tried anything with me.
你是这学校里唯一对我没那意思的人
Trust me, you’re not my type.
相信我,你不适合我
Well, why not?
那,为什么?
You know, it’s just...
你知道,这只是…
I don’t think of you in that way.
我从没对你有其他想法
We’re friends, you know.
我们是朋友,你知道
You’re actually one of the few people here
你是这里唯一几个
that I feel comfortable around.
我能顺利相处的人
I feel the same way about you.
我也有同样的感觉
Good. Then just take my advice.
那好,听我的
Go out with Duke.
和杜克拍拖一次
I’ll consider it.
我会考虑的
So, what is that exactly?
那到底是什么?
I think that’s the spleen.
我想是脾脏