Trouble with your wig, Hastings?
假发不舒服吗,海斯丁斯?
No, I actually... I have a scalp condition.
不,其实我有头皮病
No, you don’t. - Yeah, I do.
不,你没有 - 真的有
I really do. It’s really acting up during the...
我真的有 现在又发作了…
No, you don’t.
不,你没有
You’ve got male pattern baldness.
你这是男性脱发症
Scoot over, kiddo.
挪过去,孩子
I don’t know if you’ve realized,
不知道你有没有发现
but recently I’ve started to thin out myself.
实际上,我的头发也开始少了
I’ve tried all the creams and the butters,
我试了很多如霜和膏药
and I still can’t seem to stop Mother Nature’s vindictive fury,
但还是无法平息大地母亲的愤怒之火
and neither can you
所以你也不行.
There’s gonna be a time when you’ll have to come out
总有一天你要卸去伪装
of the closet and just accept yourself for who you are.
走出衣橱并秀出真正的自己
A baldy. OK?
小秃头,好吗?
But it’s gonna be all right. OK?
别担心,知道吗?
Oh, and between you and me, chicks dig it.
哦,我们俩的秘密 女生喜欢秃头