GLORIA: Your 1 1: OO appointment is here.
你十一点约的人来了
l don't have an 1 1: OO. GLORIA: Wait. you can't go in there.
我没约人 - 等等,你不能进来
Mr. Alexander l'm Sara Fitzgerald. Anna's mother.
Alexander先生,我是Sara Fitzgerald,Anna的妈妈
Get your hands off me.
把你的手拿开
lt's okay. Gloria. - Are you sure? l don't mind calling security.
好了,Gloria 您确定吗?我不介意叫保安
CAMPBELL: No. no. Thank you.
不,不,多谢
What can l do for you. Mrs. Fitzgerald?
我能为你做什么,Fitzgerald夫人?
The legal age for emancipation of a minor is 14 in the state of California.
加利福尼亚州未成年人脱离监护的法定年龄是十四岁
lt's the law. you might want to check it. Anna's 1 1. you're three years early.
这是条文,你可以自己看一下 Anna十一岁,你早了三年
l'm aware. she's challenging. - She can't.
我很清楚,她面临挑战 - 她不能
She's too young to stand. - l'm filing for her as guardian ad litem.
她现在过于年轻 - 我正在申请成为她的诉讼监护人
As what? A family independence agency?
什么样的,一个独立的家庭代理?
l have 1 5 years as a volunteer member of the ACLU...
我已经为美国公民自由协会义务工作了十五年
in addition to which l have this power of attorney signed by your daughter.
而且我还有由你女儿签字认证过的授权书
This will never hold up. It's not even legal.
这不可能成立,这甚至都不合法
Anna doesn't want to do it anymore. And 1 1 years old or not. she has rights.
Anna不愿意接着做了,不管她是不是十一岁,她都有权利
And so long as she wants to move forward. l am going to help her.
只要她愿意继续,我都会帮她
Why? What's your interest? This isn't a case for you.
为什么,你感兴趣的是什么?这与你无关
There's no money. - What's my interest?
你赚不到钱 - 我感兴趣的东西?
Eight hospitalizations in 1 1 years...
十一年里8次治疗
six catheterizations. two bone-marrow aspirations...
六次导管插入术,两次骨髓移植
two stem-cell purges. - She was helping her sister.
两次干细胞清洗 - 她在帮她姐姐
Not to mention the side effects. including bleeding. infections. bruising.
即使不提诸如出血,感染,挫伤
Filgrastim shots. Those are growth hormones. am l correct?
赛强过敏之类的副作用 这是生长激素,对吧?
Something like that. - Drugs for nausea. opiates for pain...
差不多吧 - 呕吐药,止痛片
Ambien for sleep. Not exactly the proper medication for a preteen.
唑吡坦(安眠药),这些可不是十一岁孩子该用的药
Every procedure had its risks and complications.
每个步骤都有风险和并发症
Anna understood that. she was okay with it.
Anna知道,她也赞同
Really? - Yeah.
是吗? - 是的
At 5 years old.
五岁的时候
Oh. my God. you're good. You're really good.
哦,老天啊,你很不错,相当优秀
You know. l've seen your commercials. right? l mean. who hasn't?
你知道,我看过你的广告,是吧,谁没有呢?
l always thought you were some headline-seeking hack...
我一直以为你是一个只会制造噱头的无能之辈
but you have real talent.
但是你是个真正的人才
You almost had me believing that you cared about Anna.
你差不多让我相信你关心Anna
Funny. l was about to say the same thing to you.
稀奇啊,我正准备对你说这话呢
Mrs. Fitzgerald. did you ever say to yourself:
Fitzgerald夫人,你是否扪心自问过
'Maybe l'm wrong. maybe l took it a little too far?'
或许我错了,或许我陷的太深了?
l'll see you in court.
法庭上见