Student: Look, I just saw my best friends brains smeared across the canvas, that's not gonna be me, not me.
听着……我刚看到我的死党脑浆溅在画布上,我不要跟他一样,我不要
Joey: Wow! That was good. That was... (points to his pocket) Tweezers?
太精彩了,太……有镊子吗?
Student: No.
没有
Joey: Whoa. That was really good.
太精彩了
Student: Thanks, any suggestions?
您有什么建议吗?
Chandler: You told him to play the boxer gay!!
你叫他演成同性恋?
Joey: Well, I-I might've said supergay.
我说的应该是…“越明显越好”
Chandler: You totally screwed him over.
你把他给毁了
Monica: Joey, you're this guy's teacher. I mean how could you do this?
你是他的老师,怎么能这样?
Joey: Because, Monica, the guy's so good, and I really, really want this part.
因为他演得太好了,我真的很想拿到这个角色
Phoebe: Well, if you really, really want it, then it's okay.
要是你真的很想,那就没关系