Nate brings them for me every Su since the day we were engaged.
自从我们订婚开始 Nate每个星期天都会送我一束
They are my favorite.
我最喜欢它们了
-lsn't that sweet? -Are you taking notes?
-好甜蜜哦 -你记下了吗?
-l mess up a lot. -Yes, you do.
-我可做不来 -那确实
See? See what you started?
瞧瞧 看你开的好头
Listen, guys, there's plenty more so don't be shy.
听着 各位 还有很多呢 所以 不要客气
Yes, this is the best chicken l've had.
这确实是我吃过的最好的炸鸡
Thank you.
谢谢
Your cooking actually reminds me of my mom's.
你的厨艺让我 想起了我的妈妈
She must be a damn good cook.
她的菜肯定也做得很棒
She was a good cook. She passed away five years ago.
她是个好厨师 不过五年前过世了
l'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Yeah, it was tough.
是的 确实让人难过
But, you know, me and my dad are real close.
但是 你知道 我和我爸爸很亲密
Her dad's the provost.
她爸爸是教务处长
-El capitan, -Yep.
-责任不轻嘛 -没错
-You're Palmer's daughter? -Yeah.
-你是Palmer的女儿? -是的
Auntie, when are you gonna teach me how to make this fried chicken?
婶婶 你什么时候能 教我做炸鸡啊?
-l'm not gonna do it, sweetheart. -Why?
-我才不会教你呢 亲爱的 -为什么?
Because then l'll never see you on Sunday anymore...
如果那样的话 以后的 星期天我就再也见不到你了...
...and l need to see my boy every Sunday.
...我希望每个星期天 都能见到我的孩子
Five, six...
5 6...
...seven, eight.
...7 8
Smooth,
Smooth,
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
Theta Nu!
Theta Nu!