Mr. Big Stuff
大块头先生
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
Mr. Big Stuff
大块头先生
You're never gonna get my love
你从没得到过我的爱
Mr. Big Stuff, tell me
大块头 告诉我
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
Mr. Big Stuff
大家伙先生
- Can I help you? - I need to see my daughter.
- 有事吗? - 我要见我女儿
- Who's your daughter? - Melanie Porter.
- 你女儿是谁? - Melanie Porter
She's not a student here, she's just spending the night.
她不是这儿的学生 只是在这借住
- It will only take a minute. - Who is she staying with?
- 一会就好 - 她和谁呆在一起?
- Katie's sister. - Katie's sister.
- Katie的姐姐 - Katie的姐姐
Yeah.
好的
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
我还要多点信息
Ma'am, it's okay. I'm a police officer.
夫人 好的 我是警官
Oh, thank goodness. Where's your badge, officer?
哦 谢天谢地 你的证件呢 长官?
It's back at my mom's.
掉在我妈妈那儿了
You still live with your mom. That's nice.
你还和你妈妈生活在一块 太好了
Oh!
哦!
Look, I know what this sounds like.
我不知道这意味着什么
Sounds like you're not getting in my sorority.
意味着你不能进入我们女生宿舍
- Bye-bye, now. - Melanie! Melanie!
- 再见 - Melanie! Melanie!
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
哦 耶 哦 耶
Melanie!
Melanie!
Fight! Fight!
打架了! 打架了!
Mel! Don't touch her! Mel!
Mel! 别碰她! Mel!
I've got you! Daddy's coming, baby! Daddy's coming.
我来救你了! 爸爸来了 宝贝! 爸爸来了
Oh, my goodness, you guys.
哦 天哪
- Mel, should I get my hair highlighted? - That could be pretty. - Mel
把我头发弄靓点怎么样? - 肯定很漂亮
Do you think I should get color contacts?
我认为我染发怎么样?