You look like you’ve been crying.
你看上去好像哭过。
I have. I was so afraid you were going to die.
我是哭过,我真害怕你会死。
There were so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you.
有太多的事情我没有机会跟你说。
I’m sorry you were so worried.
对不起,让你那么担心。
That’s okay. How are you now, Rex?
没关系,Rex,你现在觉得怎么样?
Are you strong enough to listen to the things I need to tell you?
你能够听一听我想对你说的事情吗?
Sure, hon.
当然,甜心。
I know you still love me. Maisy told me.
我知道你依然爱我,Maisy告诉我的。
She did?
她说了?
As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.
在这个时候,Rex,我不再是你的妻子。
I am going to go out, and find the most vindictive lawyer I can find,
我会找一个最具报复性的律师,
and together, we are going to eviscerate you.
和他一起,我们将掏空你的一切。
I’m going to take away your money, your family, and your dignity. Do you hear me?
我将拿走你的钱、你的家庭和你的尊严,你听到了吗?
Bree-
Bree --
And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.
当我听到你说你还爱我的时候我还真是兴奋啊。
Because I want what's about to happen to you, to hurt as much is as humanly possible.
因为我希望即将发生在你身上的事…会最大程度地伤害你。
I’m so glad you didn’t die before I got a chance to tell you that.
我真高兴你活着听我讲完了这些话。