Sheldon: All right, one bacon cheese burger, breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously... kudos. Beerbattered fish and chips. Now, here's your tartar sauce. I also brought you salsa. It's a little unconventional, but I think you'll like it. It's zingy. And for you, Factory Burrito Grande... no cheese, no sour cream, no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance.Bon appetit.
好的,一个奶酪培根汉堡,同时违反了2条犹太饮食禁忌....真光荣。啤酒鱼和薯条。这是你要的海鲜酱。我还给你拿了辣酱汁。虽然和往常不太一样,但是我觉得你会喜欢的。非常好吃。这是你的,巨型墨西哥煎饼...没有奶酪,没有酸奶油,不会有引起你乳糖过敏的不良反应。祝你胃口好。
Leonard: Hang on. Black beans, not pinto beans?
等下。是黑豆,不是青刀豆吧?
Sheldon: Yes.
对。
Leonard: Double guacamole?
双份鳄梨酱?
Sheldon: of course.
当然。
Leoanrd: No cilantro?
没有香菜?
Sheldon: Nope.
没有。
Leonard: Lettuce shredded, not chopped?
条状生菜,不是片状的?
Sheldon: Yep.
没错。
Leonard: You understand why I'm doing this to you?
你明白我为什么要这样做吧?
Sheldon: I do.
明白。
Leonard: That'll be all. That was fun.
没事了。真有意思。
Raj: How long can he keep this up?
他能干多久呀?
Leonard: I heard about this professor at MIT, who melted down, bought a van, and spent the rest of his life as a mobile dog groomer.
我听说在麻省理工有一位教授,辞职后买了个货车,后半辈子一直在做流浪狗美容师。
Raj: He never went back to the university?
再也没回学校?
Leonard: Only to shampoo Professor Saltzberg's zoo.
只有给Saltzberg教授的动物们洗过澡。
Raj: Sheesh.
哇哦。
Howard: I bet if we all chipped in, we could buy Sheldon a van.
我打赌如果我们出份子的话,可以给Sheldon买货车。
Raj: But he's afraid of dogs.
但是他害怕狗。
Leonard: Yeah, that's the only thing wrong with that plan.
对,那是这个计划里面唯一失败的部分。
Penny: Hey, guys, sorry you had to wait, but we are swamped. What's this?
大家好呀,让你们久等了,我们真的很忙。这是什么?
Leonard: Sheldon took our order.
谢尔顿来点过餐了。
Penny: Sheldon doesn't work here.
谢尔顿不在这儿工作呀。
Leonard: Well, honey, not to complain, but we were starting to think you didn't either.
哦,亲爱的,别抱怨了,但是我们觉得你似乎也不在这工作。
Sheldon: Is that really necessary? Good Lord. The interference pattern in the fracture. The motion of the wave to the molecular structure. I've been looking at it all wrong. I can't consider the electrons as particles. They move through the graphene as a wave. It's a wave!The moment to applaud would be now. Troglodytes.
有必要这样吗?天啊。断裂处的干扰结构。从波的运动再到分子结构。我一直都想错了。不应该把电子想成粒子。他们是以波的形式在石墨薄膜中运动。是波!现在才是鼓掌的时候。真是原始人。
Penny: Sheldon... Where are you going? Aren't you going to clean this up?
谢尔顿... 你去哪呀? 难道你不准备把这里清扫干净?
Sheldon: I'm sorry. I don't work here.
抱歉。我又不在这儿工作。