Sorry.
对不起
Don’t worry about it. - My fault.
没关系 - 是我不对
What is...?
到底是…?
Getting to know the opposite sex, are we?
开始接触异性了是不是?
Male-female dynamics. All that sexual tension.
两性的对立 让人紧张的男女关系
It’s all part of the high school experience. So continue. Please.
高中的重要环节 继续吧,继续
But keep it clean, though. OK.
但记得要注意卫生.
Abstinence is key. Abstinence is... The best way to not is to not.
矜持是重点。矜持是… 拒绝的最好方式是说不
Yes.
是的
Is he always that friendly?
他一直这么友善?
Are you kidding? That’s him being rude.
开玩笑!他那已经算凶的了
All right. Cute shoes.
哦,鞋子真不错
No way! They have shoes there? - Oh, yeah. Right by the accessories.
没门!他们也卖鞋? - 哦,是啊。就在饰品部旁边
You think so? I got them at Anthropologie.
你觉得? 我在安索普洛基买的
Here are your books.
书给你
Thanks. - Well, I guess I’m gonna,
谢谢 - 那,我想我该,
you know, go take care of some guy stuff.
你知道, 做些男人做得事
OK.
好