Hey! Hey! What up?
嗨!喂!有事没?
You must be my roommates.
你一定是我室友
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Sebastian Hastings. - Duke Orsino.
塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯 - 杜克•奥斯诺 -
OK.
好了
OK, OK, OK.
好了,好了,好了
This is Andrew and Toby. They live next door.
这十安德鲁和托比 他们住隔壁
Yeah. Freshman dorm’s that-a-way, twiglet.
但一年级的宿舍在另一边 小神童
Seriously, how old are you?
认真说,你多大了?
I skipped a couple grades.
我跳了几级
I’m brilliant.
我是天才
Anyway, do you know when soccer tryouts start?
话说回来 知道足球队试队是什么时候?
Noon. You play?
中午。你踢球?
Absolutely. Center forward. You know it, bro.
当然。中锋 你知道的,兄弟
So you play the beautiful game... bro?
你也很会玩…兄弟?
Brothers? Brethren?
伙伴?同志?
Yeah, I’m a striker. Andrew and Toby are halfbacks.
对,我是前锋 安德鲁和托比是中卫
Schveet.
行啊
OK, why do you have tampons in your boot?
慢着,为什么你靴子里有卫生棉条?
I get really bad nose bleeds.
我经常流鼻血
So, you stick them up your nose?
那你把那个塞鼻子里?
What? You’ve never done that?
干嘛?你们没试过?
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my... Beckham does it all the time.
哦,天…贝克汉姆经常这么做
Seriously? - Yes
真的? - 是的.
Look. I’ll just show you how to do it.
看,我来示范一下
Take that off and...
打开这…
whatever that is.
不管是什么 ...
And you stick it right in.
然后直接插进去
It absorbs right up.
帮你吸得一干二净
Are you kidding me? - That’s disgusting.
你逗我吧? - 恶心死了
Oh, my God, your roommate’s a freak.
哦,上帝,你室友是个怪胎
That’s so disgusting.
太恶心了