Are you sure I can do this?!
你确定我能做到?!
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
哦,没问题,能行的
What’s up?
有事吗?
Oh, my God, he knew!
哦,天哪,他看穿我了!
I wanna go home! - Relax. He was being friendly!
我要回家!放松。他只是打招呼!
We’re not going home! Stop it! I did not spend all this time...
我们不能回去!住嘴! 我费了这么大工夫…
It’s your fault! Drive home! - My idea?! You asked me!
都是你的错!带我回家! - 我的错?!是你求我的!
I did your hair and makeup! - Reverse!
我帮你做头发,化妆! - 倒车!倒车!
I want to go! - You’re being a girl!
我要回家! - 你这是在撒娇!
We’re not going. - Come on! Drive!
我们不回家,不回家 - 拜托!开车!
He was being friendly. - All right!
他只是打招呼而已 - 好吧!
Let’s run through it one more time
我们再练习一次.
Let me hear the voice.
嗓音测试
Hey. What’s up? I’m Sebastian.
嘿,怎样? 我是塞巴斯蒂安
OK. Now show me the strut.
来走一下
Now, hawk a loogie.
好了,吐口水
I’m so proud!
我为你自豪!
Get off me! - Remember,
放开我!要记住,
inside every girl there’s a boy.
每个女孩心中都有一颗“雄”心
That came out wrong. But you know what I mean
好像不对 反正你懂我意思.
Vi.
维
Be a good boy.
做个好男人