This morning, the kids were running around like crazy...
今早,孩子们像疯了一样跑来跑去…
Annie's standing in the kitchen making pancakes.
安妮站在厨房做煎饼
Hair's all messed up...
头发一团乱…
her breath could've knocked a buzzard off a porta potty and...
她的呼吸可以打下一只秃鹫,然后…
when she wasn't looking, I reached out and took the pancake syrup and...
趁她不注意的时候,我伸手 拿了煎饼糖浆,然后…
I spelled "Happy V-Day" out on her plate.
我在她的盘子上写了"情人节快乐"
She cried, you know?
她哭了,?知道吗?
Do I have it all wrong?
我全都搞错了吗?
Is that what love is?
爱就是这样吗?
butterflies in my tummy love, you know...
忐忑不安的那种爱,?知道…
Well, you know, it's not...
嗯,?知道,它不是…
but, you know, even on the bad days, you get there...
但是,你知道,即使在 不顺的日子里,你也会遇到…
you see her and the kids...
你看见她和孩子们…
and yeah, think...
而且,对,我认为…
yeah...
是的…
it's good to be home.
很高兴回到家了
Anyway, that's what love is to me.
总之,爱对我来说那就是那样
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Tell the boys I need to go.
告诉那些男生我要出去
Hi, Dad.
嘿,爸爸
Genevieve.
珍娜
Jeez, it's so good to see you.
天啊,真高兴看见?
How are you? ?
好吗?
Dad...
爸爸…
you never should have cheated on Mom.
你不该对妈妈不忠的
Well...
这个…
I don't see how my relationship with your mother concerns you.
我不看出我和?母亲的关系 对?有何影响