Papi, Sara Melas is here to see you.
老爹,莎拉蜜拉丝来找你
Thanks a lot, Raoul. Send her up. And stop calling me papi.
谢了,让她上来,别叫我老爹了
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
你真是令人望穿秋水
I believe this belongs to you.
我相信这是你的
Yeah, this thing is like a bad penny.
这件衣服真爱搅局
Wow! So this is it.
哇塞!这里就是了
Yeah, this is it.
是啊
Business must be good.
你一定很赚钱
Well, it has its rewards.
你知道的,这行有这行的报酬
I'll bet.
我想也是
Tough day?
今天很倒楣啊?
You could say that.
可以这么说
Well, you know what? You can just sit back and relax.
这样吧,你放轻松
I got this all covered.
我会搞定一切
Spanish wine!
西班牙红酒!
How thoughtful are we?
你真细心
Here, let me pour that for you. - No, that's okay.
来,我帮你倒吧 没关系
You want some? - Sure.
你要喝吗? 好啊
So, Hitch.
“秦圣”
Is that a noun or a verb?
这是名词还是动词?
I guess it depends.
看情况啰
Let's see, what should we toast to?
我想想,我们该敬什么?
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
绝不说谎、偷窃、欺骗或喝酒
But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
真要说谎,在心爱的人怀中说
If you must steal, steal away from bad company.
真要偷窃,偷那些坏人的东西
If you must cheat, cheat death.
真要欺骗,就骗死神
And if you must drink...
真要喝酒…
drink in the moments that take your breath away.
就为心动的时刻畅饮
Did you just make that up?
那是你随口编的吗?