Is this really necessary?
这真的有必要吗?
Have you seen your back?
你看过你的背吗?
No, but I see my front and maybe we should be starting with some sit-ups.
没,但我的前面需要雕塑一下
God! Mother of Troy!
天!我的妈呀!
Hello?
喂?
That's crazy. Just hearing your voice makes me smile.
真疯狂,你的声音让我想微笑
How are you?
你好吗?
I'm good, I think.
我想我很好
No, actually, you know what? I feel a little strange.
不,其实我有点奇怪的感觉
I'm good.
我很好
Sweet Georgia Brown!
阿娘喂呀!
No, that's just some guy screaming.
只是有个男人在鬼叫
What was that?
那是什么?
Listen, is there any context...
你想脸部变形跟逛药房…
under which you'd consider facial edema and pharmaceutical intervention a date?
跟约会有任何关系吗?
Probably not.
也许没有吧
How about a do-over?
再试一次吧?
What do you have in mind? - Dinner, my place.
你有何计划? 晚餐,在我家
Because obviously going anywhere public with you is out of the question.
因为跟你出去用餐显然会出事
God! That's it. I don't like you very much.
够了,我讨厌你
What is that?
那是什么?
Wait, I'm getting up.
不,我要起来
It's like one of those makeover shows.
是那种玩整形的电视节目
That's a makeover show? - It's Danish.
那是整形节目? 丹麦的节目
Almost done!
就快好了!
Can't. I told a friend I'd go speed dating. You know, for moral support.
不行,我跟朋友要参加快速约会 我要去陪她
Friday?
周五好吗?
But tomorrow I'm free.
不过我明天有空
Great. All right, 8:00?
很好,那就八点?
Great.
好
All right. Bye-bye. - Bye.
好,拜拜 拜
See, it wasn't so bad, was it? - God!
没那么糟嘛,不是吗? 妈呀!